Check these projects out for inspiration or to help learn more about the project.
- rust_template from Gamercade. A starter project to get you up and running as fast as possible. Makes use of the gamercade_rs crate.
- pong from Gamercade. A very simplistic pong clone demonstrating the most bare bones basics: using graphics parameters, handling input, and general project setup.
- art_showoff from Gamercade. Showing off the usage of large sprites to create a parallax kind of effect. This is the same as the cyberpunk city shown on the home page.
- mark from Gamercade. A bunnymark kind of performance benchmark. Hold the A button to generate lots of sprites. Defaults to 60fps @ 320x180 resolution and spawns 10 sprites per frame.
- gamepad from Gamercade. An example showing off gamepad functionality, such as analog sticks and analog triggers.
- 3d_example from Gamercade. An example of how to do 3d rendering.
- Nelua - neula-gamercade from Andre-LA. Contains both a port of the pong example, as well as notes and bindings for Gamercade in the Nelua language.
- Zig - zig-template from Gamercade. Contains a port of the rust_template in the Zig programming language. Additionally includes bindings.
- AssemblyScript - gamercade-as from NEARworld. Contains a port of the rust_template in the AssemblyScript programming language. Additionally includes bindings.
- C3 - Gamercade.c3 from Kenta. Contains a port of the rust_template in the C3 programming language. Additionally includes bindings.